Sydney Mannion is a certified yoga and Pilates instructor offering personalized in-home private individual and small group fitness instruction in San Francisco and Marin County. Her exercise routines are tailored to fit the individual needs of her clients and are adapted to meet any fitness level. She combines dynamic movement with affirmations to create a complete mind-body workout. Sydney's yoga and Pilates based workouts will shape, strengthen, and align your entire body. The result is an overall sense of physical and mental health and well-being.
"Sydney takes yoga to another level." -Maja S.
"Transform your body, your mind, and your life through Sydney's powerful fitness program. Combining yoga with the power of positive affirmations will lead to a transformation of your body, your mind, and your beliefs about yourself -which will transform your life. Her classes will leave you feeling revived, refreshed, and awakened...a true body and soul experience." -Liz C.
"You will experience greater aliveness now as you reclaim control over your physical body, your mental state, your health, and your life." -Melissa B.
Why Yoga and Pilates?
Yoga brings your body back to its natural state of balance. It is a union between the body and the mind and forms a connection and a feeling of wholeness that no other form of exercise can. Yoga is not just physical, it is a state of mind that is carried throughout daily life. Yoga creates stronger, healthier bodies and minds, and helps us achieve strength and balance in all areas of our lives.
Pilates elongates and tones muscles, while aiding in healthy balancing of body and mind. It is a wonderful compliment to yoga, and visa versa.
What Yoga can do for you:
The physical benefits:
- Creates a toned, flexible, and strong body.
- Improves respiration, digestion, energy, and vitality.
- Improves your athletic performance in other sports.
- Relieves pain.
- Helps you look and feel younger than your age.
The mental benefits:
- Helps you relax and handle stressful situations more easily.
- Teaches you how to quiet the mind so you can focus your energy where you want it to go - in a challenging yoga pose, on the tennis court, or in the office.
- Encourages positive thinking and self-acceptance.
The spiritual benefits:
- Builds awareness of your body, your thoughts and feelings, your relationship to others, and the world around you.
- Promotes a feeling of "wholeness", a connection between mind, body, and spirit.
Services are provided in the home or office or via Skype. A fuel surcharge will be applied to services outside of San Francisco.
Request more information or to book with Sydney:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415.496.5080